Brady released this training guide that will help guide your employees in reading Globally Harmonized System formatted labels.
A GHS label consists of six elements:
- The signal word indicated the relative level of hazard.
- The symbols convey health, physical and environmental hazard information with red diamond pictograms.
- The product name identified the chemical or substance.
- The hazard statement describes the nature of hazardous products and the degree of hazard.
- The precautionary statement describes the general preventative, response, storage or disposal precautions.
- The manufacturer information contains the company name and contact information.