Johnston Companies provides customized services backed by high-quality products from trusted brands. Throughout it all, we work to achieve higher levels of efficiency in every corner of your process. We are continually developing and implementing solutions to improve your operations. These may include vending, MRO management, customized inventory tracking & reporting, and onsite personnel to manage your products and inventory.
Serving Up Solutions
Designed specifically for your business, our MRO Management Solutions may include:
- Complete tool crib management
- Wide array of vending machine options
- Point-of-use inventory systems
- Item barcoding and scanning technology
- Electronic ordering for product replenishment
- Hand tool tracking for instant traceability
- Shadow boards for easy item identification and replacement
- Reduced procurement costs on all of your MRO purchases
- Accurate and efficient product sourcing
- Simple, fast online ordering
Increasing Your Profitability
Increasing profitability is your goal — and ours, too. We do this by analyzing your business and then customizing a solution to meet your company’s unique requirements.
To achieve this goal, we focus not only on products, but also on services such as:
- Responsive relationships with leading manufacturers
- Onsite staff tooling specialists
- Kanban and Just-in-Time production expertise
- Lean Thinking, 5 S, and Six Sigma programs
- Point of use inventory availability
How does Johnston Companies MRO Management Solutions work?
Johnston Companies offers several options to track and manage your MRO inventory. From simple vending machines to fully automated tool cribs, your inventory can be tracked via RFID, barcoded distribution, or fully staffed store rooms. Not only do we reduce your rate of consumption, but we increase your associates’ productivity. Our MRO Management Solutions team has programs that fit any customer’s need.
What kind of reporting is available?
Johnston Companies is capable of providing virtually any report–including inventory levels, usage by employee and job, or budgetary alerts for specific projects.
Which locations do you serve?
We are set up to provide products and services to customers throughout the United States, from our corporate headquarters in Springfield, Missouri and branch offices in St. Louis, Springfield, Joplin, and Poplar Bluff, Missouri, as well as Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Wichita, Kansas. We also have a presence in Texas and a growing number of other states.
What payments are accepted?
Johnston Companies invoices customers through standard invoicing procedures, summary invoicing, EDI, and by credit card–including American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard.